1 Nov 2018
At Maculata Place, the following unique features create a true community for our residents.
- Doorbells and letter boxes at the entry to each room – known as the residents’ homes.
- Corridors named as streets, eg Woodhouse Lane, or Turnour Terrace so that residents can live at “14 Woodhouse Lane, Maculata Place” – replicating home.
- Memory boxes to assist residents in the location of their home.
- Overhead tracking in all rooms to allow ease of movement for residents requiring assistance.
- Hairdressing salon with nail bar.
- Gym with equipment.
- Private Dining Room for resident and family use.
- Outdoor rotunda and barbecue area.
- Chook house with chooks!
When you come to Maculata Place, for additional comfort and luxury, all accommodation options include the following standard offerings as part of the Enhanced Living Packages at Maculata Place:
- 50-inch TVs with access to the SWIFT network (like a Foxtel for seniors) that has over 600 classic movies, virtual travel, exercises etc. Families can send photos of events direct to this TV.
- TV will also provide personalised messages to residents in their rooms, eg. “Good morning Mavis, you have a hair appointment at 10.30 this morning”, as well as provide residents with the daily lifestyle activities schedule, menu for the day, etc.
- WiFi access for family and friends to use as well as residents.
- Aged-friendly telephone (with big numbers).
- Unlimited phone calls, as Shepparton Villages will run the telephone system – no more dealing with providers for residents and their families.
- In-house fridge which will contain bottled water.
- Coffee machines and snacks for residents and visitors in kitchen nooks.
- Access to bus for outing including shopping.
Unique Maculata Place Enhanced Living offerings for additional optional purchase:
- Pamper packs available for residents to purchase including regular hair, nails and pamper sessions.
- Personal shopping trips.
- Daily newspaper delivered to your house.
- Weekly fresh flowers to your house.
- Men’s Shed Access.
- Trust account management.